• A grand re-enactment of the epic of Ramayana on a theatrical level. A chance to celebrate the most iconic rituals of India.
• Witness the famous Ram Nagar Ram Lila that lasts for a month while Ram Nagar becomes the stage for the grand performance that moves through various locations.
• Celebrated during Navratri, it is one of the major attractions of Varanasi giving a sight to behold.
• With week-long celebrations, it welcomes the festival which marks the win of good over evil.
• Ends with burning of an effigy of Ravana.
• Held at various locations throughout the city, the best celebrations are at the Ram Nagar.